- We collect and use only the minimum information necessary for us to deliver high quality service to users.
- AnalyticpediA may share your information with its media partners organizes event, workshops, contests, promotions or other collaborative events.
- You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact number, address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to participate on the site articles, discussions, white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you do not want us to use this information do let us know. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
- We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on AnalyticpediA web site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. AnalyticpediA may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to provide better customer service.
- We at AnalyticpediA send direct newsletters and mailers to you at the email given by you. However you have the option to ‘opt-out’ from the newsletters.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law. AnalyticpediA reserves the right to use the information to provide the user a more personalized online experience.